- Technology Acceleration
- Prototypes & Testing
- Demo Day
- Workshop & Events
The official Innovation Ecosystem of Madrid promoted by the General Directorate of Research and Innovation, to join startups, companies, research groups, investors around Madrid innovation goals.
The recently created General Directorate of Research and Innovation, integrated in the Ministry of Education and Research, which assumes competences in the Community of Madrid to promote scientific-technical research and technological innovation, is working on the operational development of the Action Plan in RIS3, with the purpose of fulfilling the commitments established in said action plan and that may be operational throughout the second half of 2018 and following years.
The guiding principles that are guiding this development exercise of the Action Plan in RIS3 are the following:
- An ordered transition towards smart specialization: actions and financing according to established procedures, with gradual incorporation of intelligent specialization.
- Motivating diagnosis of a shared vision of the future development of the region.
- Enriched integration, with strict application of the smart specialization approach.
- Specialization and intelligence without discrimination: the definition of priorities open to any good proposal.
- Monitoring and evaluation with stable, participatory and effective governance.
The RIS3 strategy in Madrid encompasses all the actions included in the V PRICIT, the previous actions for the promotion of technological innovation executed from the previous General Directorate of Economy and Financial Policy and the new actions derived from entrepreneurial discovery processes, with the essential assistance of the Governance. In short, said briefly, RIS3 is the policy of promoting research for technological innovation that generates structural economic change, carried out by the Community of Madrid, and co-financed through the thematic objective 1 of the FEDER PO 2014-2020
- Science Area: Nanotechnology, advanced materials, industrial and space technologies.
- Health, biotechnology, water and agri-food sector.
- Energy, environment and transport (including aeronautical) sector
- Information and communications technology sector
There are no challenges in this Ecosystem